Thursday, May 8, 2008

Photo link to the race

Here is a link to photos from the race.
http://picasaweb.google.com/shrewsburyroadscholars/Race08?authkey=pYTcTaevsPA

You can see me coming up on the left in photos 41-44 (in the blue suit).
C & T are walking up on the sidewalk in photo 68.
Photo 96 is C & T walking to the finish line - C is now carrying T.
Photos 263-265 show me (and my running pal Pamela) coming to the finish line. You can see my lovely PINK shirt! With the nice blue Enell underneath.

One thing that I notice from reveiwing the pics - I am the largest woman out there. There is one other that may be close to my size - but it could be her jacket. Maybe that is my motivation, to be out there showing that large gals can do it too. I'm working on my motivation - I'll post about it while away for work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everytime I see a large woman running I feel like "this moment is the most inspiring moment I have seen all day." You are an inspiration to everyone who has the priviledge of getting to see you run!!!

Tracie said...

I just want you to look at the last picture of you crossing the finish line #265 or whatever it was. It motivates me and I wasn't even there. You know why... I can't remember the last time I looked that happy crossing the finish line. I want you to look at that picture and think back, I want you to try and remember the exact feeling you had. Was it happy, was a sense of accomplishment, was it motivation, what was it? And size has NOTHING to do with anything....of COURSE you can do it, there was never a doubt in my mind...I want to know who TOLD you you couldn't. Send them my way and I will set them straight!! Ha, ha. P - I ALWAYS knew you could do it...the trick was making you believe it!! And I think that picture says it all!! This is DEFINITELY inspiring...well said Mary!

valerie said...

Peanut--you look great and you are smiling. What motivation you are for me! for everyone. Look at you. YOU ARE DOING IT!!!!!!

Hayley said...

I also love #265! You look fantastic!! You're smiling and happy and confident and I love seeing that - you're such a motivation to all of us!!