Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sunny Saturday Stuff

I got up this moring and worked on cleaning up my computer. Then, it decided to re-boot, so I had to shut it down. I was in the middle of a Simon Templar movie (at 8am), and so ran to the workout room, got controll of the TV and started walking on the treadmill. I did 3o minutes on the treadmill, then 30 minutes on the bike, then another 35 minutes on the tread mill. There was a second Simon Templar movie on after the first. :-)

I did 5.55 miles, and that was 1.5 hours that I wasn't eating or loafing around. However, now, I am exhausted this afternoon. I spent the morning running errands - the post office, shopping, lunch, and picked up my bib!!!

For lunch, I had great sushi. I was driving around semi lost. Then, I saw a place called the Bamboo Hut. It was a hole in the wall place, but had great sushi. Lots of sushi, lots of low points.

It's 99 degrees here. Very hot. I didn't bother to go to the beach - because it is just too hot and the beach would be packed. Maybe I can head to the pool and log another half mile.

No comments: