Thursday, February 21, 2008

Better Week

I have had a much better week. There hasn't been the ice on the roads/sidewalks, so I have been able to run more. I was out exercising last week in the ice, I just couldn't run - it was too slick. This week, I have pushed the running too, and last night I could run almost the entire 0.5miles in the middle of our 1.7mile loop. That's big. It was a lot further running than I had done before. It's a slow run (really more of a jog). BUT, I am ready for this Saturday! (5K #3). Thanks K for asking when the next one is. The last one was done in 44:00 minutes. I want to be a little faster each time. Here's to 43:59!

1 comment:

Andria said...

Great improvement! See, it's not so bad once you get used to it. Running (which includes jogging - they sold you the shoes right?) Rules!!!