Monday, February 18, 2008

Weather Week

I was frustrated last week - it was always rain and ice all week long. SO, I didn't run last week. I did walk with the dog, but no running. I had to wear boots, and watch for ice patches. I didn't do the 5K this weekend either. It was planned to miss it, but I still feel guilty. So, as much as I don't like to run, I missed it.

I ran on Sunday - with the dog. Let me tell you, I can run better without him. I'll give better updates this week. I hopefully will get to run this week.

3 comments:

Joy | Love | Chaos said...

We all have bad weeks -- everyone. Figure out the one thing you want to learn from last week, carry it forward to how you approach your goal next week, and then just move forward. It's all about momentum... don't let some stinkin' weather ruin yours! :)

Hayley said...

That's fantastic that you missed running!! That in itself is a great thing. I understand what it's like to have the weather get in your way. We've had a couple small ice storms here that don't help matters.

Andria said...

Haha! I guess your interests should be changed if you missed running. We'll convert you yet!