Friday, March 21, 2008

Saturday Forecast

Ok, it is Friday afternoon in New England. The forecast for tomorrow doesn't show snow & ice. It doesn't even show rain. That is encouraging!

I am psyched to run tomorrow's 5K. I did 2.5 miles yesterday, with 15 minute miles (until the cool down after 2 miles). I was running it a lot - but the dog kept wanting to stop.

I came home after and lifted the weight bar for three reps of 10 - well two reps of 10 and one of 5 - that bar was getting heavy. I can feel the burn today still.

I am not going to run the dog tonight - although it is hard not to run when I have all the gear on. Maybe I better skip the gear (i.e. the Enell) to keep from running tonight. I will have the Garmin on tomorrow and be able to give more details after the 5K. I have tomorrow's 5K, then the following week the goal to meet is running the entire time. Gulp.

2 comments:

Joy | Love | Chaos said...

Take a little YOU time tonight and ROCK the 5K tomorrow!! I have a great feeling about this weekend for you!

Andria said...

Haha! I love that you are doing things to *not* run because now you really want to. See how addictive it is?